PLC Power Cord Flexibility Performance Tester IEC 60335 Test
This power cord flexibility performance tester conforms to Clause
23.3 and 25.14 of IEC 60335-1 Household and similar electrical
appliances – Safety – Part 1: General requirements, IEC60335-2-14
It is used to check that the supply cord of the small household
appliances (such as Coffee pot / electric iron) and lamps is
adequately protected against excessive flexing where it enters the
Small household appliances, such as coffee pot, electric iron,
toaster, luminaires and etc.
- The test stations, test angles, load voltage can be customized.
- The test cycles, speed, voltage and etc. can be preset.
- PLC electrical control, 7" color touch screen intelligent operation
- three work stations synchronously controlled
- beautiful appearance, highly reliable functions and wide range of
|Input Power||AC220V 50HZ|
|Control Method||PLC control, touch screen operation|
|Station||3 (can upgrade to 6 stations),synchronous|
|Flexing Angle||0-360°, preset on the touch screen|
|Flexing Speed||0-60cycles/min, can be preset|
|Test Cycles||0-999999, can be preset|
|Loading Voltage||0-250V, can be regulated|
|Sample judgment||Judge the conduction by current|